Our client is a successful commercial roofing and architectural sheet metal contractor experiencing rapid growth. We are currently seeking qualified individuals to manage roofing projects of various sizes throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
The Project Managers will run 5-10 projects simultaneously. Project Managers will work with their customers (building owners and General Contractors) to ensure their satisfaction.
Duties include attending project meetings, managing quality, job site safety, contract compliance, change order management, etc.
Candidates must have CONSTRUCTION project management experience. Experience with roofing is strongly preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Company employees provide their customers with the highest quality roofing and metalwork in the United States. If you are a hard-working, quality-minded individual then please consider joining our team.
Responsible for planning and controlling every stage (from pre-construction, through to completion) of roofing installations or repairs to commercial properties for multiple concurrent construction projects. Complete projects on time and within budget, while ensuring that roofing teams work in safe conditions. Must have commercial roofing experience 4+ years
- Work with the Planning Department to determine the materials and manpower required for each roofing project.
- Estimate the time to complete each roofing project and coordinate with teams from varying trades, as appropriate.
- Determine the materials required for each project and devise delivery schedules to ensure structural timber, shingles, insulation material, guttering, fascias, etc. are available when needed.
- Plan and ascertain the availability of scaffolding, safety apparatuses and other equipment requirements for the project.
- Review the architect's roofing design to plan the sequence of work. Identify any practical problems in achieving the planned result.