Our client is an environmental engineer consulting firm that works mainly for the state of Texas and municipalities. They have offices in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio.
Our client provides opportunities in the fields of transportation, water, wastewater, transportation, stormwater, and planning. their team is driven by challenging and sophisticated work that helps them stretch and expand their capabilities.
We are seeking experienced Civil Engineers with 5 to 10 years of experience in drainage design to work from the Austin or San Antonio Office.
The primary responsibilities for this position include working with junior staff and assisting in the direction of other technical staff to produce quality designs and plans and interpreting plans from other engineering-related disciplines (survey, utility, etc.), and performing drainage design and analysis, detailing, and plan set production. In return, you will work with great clients, be paid a competitive salary, and be welcomed into their team from day one.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of strong experience in engineering drainage design and plan production
- Texas PE license or the ability to obtain a Texas PE license within 6 months of hire
- Experience in MicroStation and GEOPAK
- Ability to work independently at times and as part of a multidisciplinary team at others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to build relationships with team members.
- Experience with HEC HMS and HEC RAS
- Familiarity with 2d modeling such as SWMM
- Opportunity to succeed in your career
- A competitive salary
- A broad benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off and eight paid holidays
They also offer additional perks including alternative workweek schedules and possible work from home 1 to 2 days a week. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Our customer is an equal opportunity employer.