Our client, a commercial roofing contractor, is seeking a candidate with extensive commercial construction billing experience. We are seeking an energetic, hard-working and dependable individual for our Worcester corporate office location.
Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks and activities in the Accounts Receivable function that may include, but not be limited to:
- Billing AIA requisitions for contracts
- T&M billing
- Interact with project managers to determine monthly billing
- Manage monthly timely billing of AIA requisitions for multi-state contracts from beginning to end
- Uploading schedule of values
- Processing change orders
- Preparation of all documents for project closeouts
- Processing partial and final lien waivers
- Posting payments to the correct accounts
- Collections of outstanding receivables
- Keeping records of all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks
- Other assignments and projects as defined and directed
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Prior AIA requisition billing preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience in construction billing required
- Experience with strong general accounting office skills
- A quick learner who is very organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and re-prioritize based on the needs of the business.
- Must be able to multitask and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with standard accounting and office software programs such as Windows Office with strong Excel skills.
- Time and material billing experience a plus